Wonderful surgeon! show details Wonderful surgeon!
Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Holt is a caring and professional surgeon! I was diagnosed with recurrent thyroid cancer and pretty much lost it! I was referred to Dr. Holt by my previous employer -- she spent over an hour with me as a new patient explaining the surgery, in detail, that I was to undergo. My biggest concern was vocal chord damage, but my voice is completely healed. I'll be getting my steri strips removed on 4/22 at my post op appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Holt to anyone! =)

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Feb 21st, 2012

Awesome surgeon. She cares about her patients and takes time to explain everything. She is tops in her field.

Very Responsive show details Very Responsive
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr Holt and her entire staff were very professsional, yet caring as I went through a very scary time. Dr. Holt did an excellent job of preparing me for the process I had to go through by providing reference materials and answering every question I had. Her staff showed great concern and care in responding to questions outside of appointment times. During surgery, Dr. Holt made it a point to make sure my family stayed infromed throughout the process. I am very happy Dr. Holt was recommended to me and I would recommend her to anyone.

Mark as Helpful  | 12 people found this helpful Report Abuse