Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones), Surgeons
Arlington Park
1801 Inwood Rd
Dallas, TX 75235
214-645-2900
Locations and availability (4)

|  Wonderful surgeon!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2014

Dr. Holt is a caring and professional surgeon! I was diagnosed with recurrent thyroid cancer and pretty much lost it! I was referred to Dr. Holt by my previous employer -- she spent over an hour with me as a new patient explaining the surgery, in detail, that I was to undergo. My biggest concern was vocal chord damage, but my voice is completely healed. I'll be getting my steri strips removed on 4/22 at my post op appointment. I would definitely recommend Dr. Holt to anyone! =)

|  show details
Feb 21st, 2012

Awesome surgeon. She cares about her patients and takes time to explain everything. She is tops in her field.

|  Very Responsive  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

Dr Holt and her entire staff were very professsional, yet caring as I went through a very scary time. Dr. Holt did an excellent job of preparing me for the process I had to go through by providing reference materials and answering every question I had. Her staff showed great concern and care in responding to questions outside of appointment times. During surgery, Dr. Holt made it a point to make sure my family stayed infromed throughout the process. I am very happy Dr. Holt was recommended to me and I would recommend her to anyone.