A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Joseph:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Joseph, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Pseudotumor Cerebri
Education & Awards
Dr. Joseph graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago.
Dr. Joseph has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Joseph accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 17 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Shelby T. Joseph practice?
Dr. Shelby Joseph practices Pediatrics near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Pediatricians.