Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelby Kopp
Dr. Shelby Kopp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO, with another office in Maryland Heights, MO. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Kopp is affiliated with Ranken Jordan A Pediatric Rehab and DePaul Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Shelby Kopp has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Shelby Kopp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.
Dr. Adonis Bernardo
Saint Louis, MO 0.83 mi27
Dr. Annemieke De Wilde
Occupational Medicine, Internal Medicine
Saint Louis, MO 1.37 mi24
Dr. Lindsey Carney
Saint Louis, MO 1.83 mi