A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Leuin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Leuin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Leuin, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leuin graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Leuin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UC San Diego Health System
- Children's Hospital - San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby C Leuin MD is a female Otolaryngologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Shelby C. Leuin practice?
- Dr. Shelby Leuin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Shelby Leuin practices Otolaryngology near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Escondido, CA and Oceanside, CA.
See San Diego Otolaryngologists.