A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Salmon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Salmon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Shelby Salmon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Salmon graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Salmon has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby Hanson Salmon MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Shelby H. Salmon practice?
- Dr. Shelby Salmon has 1 office location.
Dr. Shelby Salmon practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.