Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shelby Sullivan
Dr. Shelby Sullivan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Aurora, CO, with another office in Saint Louis, MO. She has 16 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine and Bariatric Medicine. Dr. Sullivan is affiliated with John Cochran Veterans Affairs Medical Center and Barnes Jewish Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Shelby Sullivan has the following 3 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Bariatric Medicine
Bariatric medicine focuses on the causes, prevention and treatment of obesity. Bariatric specialists are trained in medically supervised weight loss and the management of obesity as a chronic condition. These specialists are skilled in various...
Dr. Shelby Sullivan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Aurora, CO.
Dr. Nancy Madinger
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi32
Dr. Laurence Chan
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi42
Dr. Joseph Crossno
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Aurora, CO 0 mi17