A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Shelby Terpstra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Shelby Terpstra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Anterior Segment Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Terpstra graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Terpstra has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Florida Hospital/Waterman
- Villiages Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Shelby Lyn Terpstra DO is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Shelby L. Terpstra practice?
- Dr. Shelby Terpstra has 3 office locations.
Dr. Shelby Terpstra practices Ophthalmology near Leesburg, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Lady Lake, FL and Tavares, FL.
See Leesburg Ophthalmologists.