Dr. Shelby White MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

November 20th, 2016
Dr White is totally inmompetant in my opinion! He performed surgery on my wife's wrist and bungled the surgery to the point that we had to hire another surgeon in Lexington to clean up his botched surgery. Her wrist completely fell apart after Dr White was supposed to have repaired it. His only response when he saw the x-rays of the failure was: "I am completely baffled, I don't know what could happened" Totally unacceptable!!! Beware of Dr Shelby White if you need surgery!!!!

June 30th, 2015
I have been seeing dr white for 32 years I don't have one complaint he's a wonderful dr he has always helped me if it wasn't for dr white I wouldn't be walking today

November 29th, 2013
knee replacement
I was very pleased with Dr. White..He is a great surgeon I am happy with my new knew and will be having the other one done mid summer.Very pleased with his staff as well as all the staff at the hospital in Danville

September 28th, 2011
Best Surgeon In Town
Dr. White took great care of me. He was always kind and patient at my initial er visit and at all follow up visits. Great doctor.

June 14th, 2011
He was wonderful!
Dr. White was very kind when I went to visit him. He introduced himself, explained everything, was reassuring and made me laugh while I was there.Dr. White also had a great staff and friendly office. I would recommend him to anyone in the area!

April 22nd, 2011
Poor bedside manner!
I saw Dr White several years ago and when he walked into the room he didn't introduce himself and since he was not wearing a badge, nor was I told which Dr in the practice I would be seeing when my appt was made, and since I had never met any of the Drs in the practice...I had know idea which one he was.

April 17th, 2009
I am very disappointed!
This man treated my mother very poorly. She went to have an x-ray read and his comment was, "my computer is down, sorry I can't read your x-ray. He didn't even take the time to look at her knee! How sad that she was treated this way. She has had so much pain and was looking forward to seeing a "specialist." Ha!