Dr. Shelby Wyll MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 9th, 2012
good doctor
I like dr.Wyll,i believe he is an excellent eye doctor,he could improve on his bed side manners,and the waite is very long.Over all I would recommend him highly,especially for cataract surgery.On my surgery he did great,I had crystal lens done,and I love them,I can see so good like I never wore glasses. And I'am 69 years old. New lease on life!!

February 2nd, 2012
I went for contacts. He humiliated me in front of his staff and even people in the waiting room with some of his remarks about a previous eye surgery. The receptionist under her breath apologized as I left.I never went back, but was still billed.

February 17th, 2011
Moody
Seems to know what he is doing and well qualified. The only problem is he seems to be a very moody person.

May 17th, 2010
Will NOT be going back!
I had a bad experience there and will NOT return. Front office staff lacked personality. NO greeting, NO smile, NOTHING! It seemed as if it was a burden to see to me.The only plus side was one nurse, I hate that I didn't get her name, but she was definitely a diamond in the ruff! I can truly say that I really felt discriminated against. I had never felt so bad in a Doctor's office before!And the Dr. really had no bed-side-manners at all. He just came off as rude and careless.Back to the Front Desk personnel...after I paid I was not even thanked properly. All I got was the receptionist saying "Thanks Mrs. ------ under her breath, not even making eye contact and twisting her mouth as if it hurt to say it. To make matters worse...I had my eyes dilated and had to walk out (with 3 kids in tow) and come back in and ASK for dark glasses because I could not see due to the bright glare outdoors.Did I mention that my appointment was at 2pm, I even arrived early, and I did not leave until a couple of minutes before 4pm? 2 HOURS! Never in my life have I waited this long for an eye appointment.PLEASE Check out the reviews of Doctors you plan on seeing and go from there. I usually check, but just didn't this time...I will not be making this mistake again!