A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Berman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Berman is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Berman, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Palliative Care
Education & Awards
Dr. Berman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Berman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Maimonides Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Stuart Berman MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Berman practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Berman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Berman practices Psychiatry near Hewlett, NY.
See Hewlett Psychiatrists.