Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Braverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Braverman, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Braverman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Braverman practice?
Dr. Sheldon Braverman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.