A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Braverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Braverman
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Braverman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Braverman, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Braverman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon P Braverman MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Braverman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Braverman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.