A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Braverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Braverman, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Braverman has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Philip Braverman MD and OD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Braverman practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Braverman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Braverman practices Ophthalmology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Ophthalmologists.