A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Braverman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Braverman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Braverman, MD, OD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Cataract, Refractive Surgical Procedures, and Retinal Disorders.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.More Education & Awards
Dr. Braverman has 7 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - San Antonio
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Braverman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 7 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance