A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Burns:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Burns is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Burns, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Burns graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Burns has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Robert Burns MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon R. Burns practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Burns has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Burns practices Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Emergency Physicians and Minneapolis Family Physicians.