A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cohn, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Laurence Cohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Cohn has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Cohn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Virginia Beach, VA.
See Virginia Beach Surgeons.