A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cohn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cohn, Orthopaedic Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cohn
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cohn Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cohn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Cohn graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cohn has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sentara Leigh Hospital
- Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Laurence Cohn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Cohn practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Cohn has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Cohn practices Sports Medicine near Virginia Beach, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake , VA.
See Virginia Beach Sports Medicine Doctors.