A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Vermont - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Cooper practice?
Dr. Sheldon Cooper practices Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, VT.
See Burlington Rheumatologists.