A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Cooper is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Cooper, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from New York University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Fletcher Allen Health Care
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Mark Cooper MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Cooper has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Cooper practices Rheumatology near Burlington, VT.
Additional practice locations include: Berlin, VT.
See Burlington Rheumatologists.