A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Davis is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Davis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Davis has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Christian Hospital Northeast
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Leonard Davis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Davis practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Davis has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Davis practices Otolaryngology near Florissant, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterfield, MO and Saint Peters, MO.
See Florissant Otolaryngologists.