A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Fisher:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Fisher is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Fisher graduated from The University Of Health And Sciences, Phnom Penh.
Dr. Fisher has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Holston Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Fisher DO is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Fisher practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Fisher has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Fisher practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Kingsport, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Rogersville, TN.
See Kingsport Obstetricians & Gynecologists.