A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Freedman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Freedman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Freedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Jay Freedman MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon J. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Freedman practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.