A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Freedman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Freedman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Freedman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laser Surgery
- Male Circumcision
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Freedman graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Freedman has 20 hospital affiliations:
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Jay Freedman MD is a male Urologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon J. Freedman practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Freedman has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Freedman practices Urology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Urologists.