Dr. Sheldon Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Goldberg?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 18th, 2016

Top Doc

I have been a patient of Dr. Goldberg for over 5 years. He has been a life saver. I suffer from chronic pain and it has been Dr. Goldberg's determination to find ways to ease my pain to allow me to do the things I love. He takes time to know about you personally so he can properly treat the physical as well as the mental part of the condition you are suffering from.

December 1st, 2015

What a fantastic doctor. He spent so much time with me that I felt guilty taking so much time. (He was an hour behind and I learned that it is because he spends quality time with each patient). His staff was very helpful. Heather, his medical assistant, spoke to me numerous times on the phone and is always courteous and helpful. Her and Dr. Goldberg make a fantastic team and I would recommend them to anyone!!!

March 3rd, 2014

Horrible I would not give him 1 star if I could

He was very unpleasant, and treated me like I was a specimen that was lower than a human being. He disregarded my physical complaints and quite frankly I think he was the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life. He acted as though I were lying about my physical problems. I feel he either hates women patients or he has no compassion for patients. His office was shabby and .

September 30th, 2013

Dr Sheldon GOLDBERG

I have been a patient of Dr Goldberg for 4-5 years & though is "bedside" manner is great, I some times feel like he has so many other things on his mind he just smile, gives you your Rx & doesn't know a thing you have said. As long as nothing has changed, you are fine, if something new is going on, well, good luck. My wife shared a concern twice & he just passes it by & said "see you in a month" we are concerned that it is time to look for a new Dr. His wait time has gotten unreasonable. That could be because he is only in the office 1 day a week. Just pray you don't have an emergency! If he had to wait for me for a hour every month, I would have an appointment. His time is more important than ours? We have had to set aside a full afternoon for my appointments, who has that amount of time! His nurses seem to slap a fake smile on, but their words & actions don't back it up. In short, a great Dr has become questionable as to if he should still even have an office practice.

June 4th, 2013

Dr. Goldberg: Simply the best there is.

In 2001 I was near death after experiencing major complication from a heart valve replacement surgery. At that time Dr. Goldberg was the Doctor in charge of Porter Hospitals Rehabilitation Unit. I was in his care and at that unit for nearly a month and with his direction I was able to properly regain my strength enough to go home and care for myself. Dr. Goldberg has now managed my pain for over 12 yrs. and I wouldn't be where I am today without his help, fantastic experience and knowledge. Dr. Goldberg remains a vital part of my life and I feel blessed to have him for not only pain management but also as a dear and caring friend. If you seek the best for your pain management, then Dr. Sheldon Goldberg is the only Doctor you'll need.

August 29th, 2012

not impressed

I was really not impressed. He was not willing to listen or try new treatments. I got a second opinion and was much more impressed. Dr. Goldberg insisted that the medication I was taking should work and would not listen to me when I told him it wasn't. Don't waste your money or time on this arrogant doctor.

January 29th, 2010