Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Gonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonte
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Gonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Gonte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonte graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonte has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Gonte practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Gonte practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.