A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Gonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Gonte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonte graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gonte has 25 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Gonte practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Gonte practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.