Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gonte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Gonte is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gonte
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gonte Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Gonte, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Gonte graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gonte has 26 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Gonte practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Gonte has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Gonte practices Ophthalmology near Sterling Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Royal Oak, MI.
See Sterling Heights Ophthalmologists.