Dr. Sheldon Gonte Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Gonte?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 24th, 2017

excellent exceptional doctor and staff

I have been a patient of Dr Gontes for years. my family has had LASIK, cataract and plastic surgery performed by Dr. Gonte with exceptional results. everyone is pleased. I have talked to his other patients and all have been extremely positive, LOVE THIS DOCTOR!!!

March 28th, 2017

Unfriendly staff. They stay on their cell phones when the Dr. is not there.They should wear masks when they are in your face.They should have Rx ready when they say come pick it up.Very unprofessional!

February 28th, 2017

Eye care

October 6th, 2014

Recent experience

If you like incredibly long wait times, tiny waiting rooms filled to the brim with people so it's standing room only, and cold employees, this is truly the placed for you. I showed up early for an appointment, hoping this might mean I could see the doctor within a reasonable time. Nope. The waiting room was full of other people waiting around, and there wasn't a chair available. The receptionist didn't even seem to acknowledge my presence when I walked in or signed in; not a really big deal but it definitely sets the tone for what to expect from an office. I waited until well after my appointment time before leaving, still not having been dealt with. I really don't know how good the doctor is because I have other obligations to deal with, and unfortunately I don't have his(and his office) seeming ability to set appointments and not care whether or not they are met. Maybe I'm being too harsh and it was a bad day/time. That's unfortunate, but it's also the only day/time I deal with them so it's the whole of my experience. As I care not to ever repeat the experience, I'll find someone else.

March 21st, 2011

doctor and staff were very professional and warm they seemed to care about me and my eyes. Dr. Gonte was the best I have ever seen. i wish more doctors were like him. very personable

February 15th, 2011

margaret quinn

March 20th, 2010

very efficient and friendly. answered all my questions and made me feel very comfortable. does great cataract surgery

January 3rd, 2017