A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gottlieb
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gottlieb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Alzheimer Disease
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Hersh Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Odenton, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.