A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Coronary Disease
- Diabetes Complications
- Diabetic Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gottlieb graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gottlieb has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Hersh Gottlieb MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Gottlieb practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Gottlieb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Geriatric Medicine near Baltimore, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Towson, MD and Odenton, MD.
See Baltimore Internists, Baltimore Cardiologists, and Baltimore Geriatric Doctors.