Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Stein is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital
- Temple East Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Harvey Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Stein practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Stein has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Merion Station, PA.
See Philadelphia Orthopedic Surgeons.