A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Stein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Stein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Stein
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Stein Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Stein graduated from Sackler School Of Medicine, Ramat Aviv.
Dr. Stein has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Wyoming County Community Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital
- Temple East Northeastern Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Harvey Stein MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Stein practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Stein has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Stein practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Surgeons.