A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is a student.
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Harigel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Harigel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Harigel graduated from St. Matthew's University, Oviedo.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Harigel MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Harigel practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Harigel has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Harigel practices Family Medicine near Atmore, AL.
See Atmore Family Physicians.