A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Jordan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Jordan, Neurologist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Jordan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Jordan graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jordan has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
- Saint John's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Jordan MD is a male Neurologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Jordan practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Jordan has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Jordan practices Neurology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Neurologists.