Sheldon E Jordan, MD
2811 Wilshire Blvd
Ste 790
Santa Monica, CA 90403
310-829-5968
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  Best Pain Management Doctor in Los Angeles  |  show details
by Nicole on Dec 6th, 2013

Dr. Jordan is an amazing doctor. He is very compassionate with his patients. His wait times kind be a little long but that seems to be because he doesn't just rush you in and out of the exam room. He really listens to what you have to say. Another important thing to point out is that he not just a pill pusher. He has all kinds of recommendations to get you feeling better. From botox injections to PRP treatments...the list goes on. He is an amazing doctor to consider if you are struggling with a chronic pain condition such as Thoracic outlet syndrome

|  Worth the trip.  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2013

Traveled from Chicago because I heard Dr Jordan would look at the "whole person". I was not disappointed. He offered novel ways to deal with pain that has been untreatable for nearly two years. Very knowledgable doc that is up on the latest treatment options. And his admin asst Ann is top notch. Highly recommend.

Oct 21st, 2011

Dr Jordan is a brilliant, caring, and compassionate doctor who is on the cutting edge of neurology and pain management. I would be bed ridden without his care for my chronic neuropathic pain condition.

|  Smart man, kind heart  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Jordan for almost a year now. He is by far the most experienced and knowledgeable doctor I've ever seen (and I have seen a lot). He keeps up with medical studies, medication, scientific discoveries, etc. The only negative thing I have to say is sometimes the wait is long, but trust me, he's worth it. He will spend the time with you as well. He's great about answering questions and has a lot of patience to boot! I highly recommend Dr. Jordan.

Aug 29th, 2011

I have been a patient of Dr. Jordans for 17 years. He is very intelligent, kind and really cares about helping when you are in pain. He is an excellent doctor and I would recommend him to anyone suffering from chronic pain or Thoracic Outlet Syndrome. He has done numerous procedures on me and he has always been safe and accurate during these interventions. I am very grateful for Dr. Jordan's care over these years.

|  Worst doctor I have ever seen!!!  |  show details
Jul 9th, 2011

Dr. Jordan is the worst doctor in LA.

Apr 21st, 2011

Dr. Jordan is a wonderful doctor. He really cares about his patients.He always explains every detail about a procedure I will be having.Also very thorough on explaining my future treatment plans/options.I have CRPSand in pain quite often.He prescribes rx needed to keep m e comfortable w/o taking too much medicine that I couldn't function.Wonderful receptionist Anne.She's very sweet and helpful too.Dr. Jordan will help you feel better!

|  OVERVIEW  |  show details
by CARMELA BOCHNIAK on Jul 16th, 2010

DR JORDAN IS KIND, CARING AND SPENDS TIME AND LISTENS TO WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY. HE HAS A LOT TO OFFER PATIENTS WITH CHRONIC PAIN AND WILL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO HELP YOU IN THE TWO YEARS I HAVE BEEN SEEING DOCTOR JORDON HE HAS HELPED ME MORE THAN ANY OTHER PAIN DOCTOR I HAVE BEEN TO SEE. DR. JORDAN HAS BEEN A LIFESAVER AND IMPROVED MY PAIN AND MY LIFE.

|  Worth the wait to finally get relief!  |  show details
Jun 5th, 2010

Yes, I would definitely recommend seeeing Dr Jordan if you have pain and want relief, answers and an accurate diagnosis. It is a busy office and you may have to wait a bit - but I am not the only one that wants to see one of the best doctors around! You do have to walk in prepared with your questions in order to make sure that you ask everything you want to cover. He's great and I know of many people including me who have received another chance of living life more fully.

|  In and out Doctor!  |  show details
by In severe pain but need more than 5 minutes... on Dec 5th, 2009

I have various autoimmune diseases that give me horrible pain nonstop! Since the first day I met Dr.Jordan- he maybe spent 10 minutes at most about my pain -couldnt tell if he was even listening! He is so overbooked and last few apts I was lucky to get 5 minutes with him-and he doesnt even listen to what Im telling him-I have to write down questions and even then hes out the door while Im still asking about what he is going to do for me for my pain! He does NOT explain the procedures he wants to do-he just writes it and expects you to just do it-...anyway, I gave him up yesterday when I was threatened that if I didnt come pickup my prescriptions he wrote to just get me through to Friday next week- (I told them I couldnt drive because the Sarcoid is affectiong my eyes/vision and was working on getting someone to go pick up Rx's-the receptionist handed the phone to the nurse and she said if I didnt come today-the doctor no longer would see me!!!...I am so sick-I couldnt believe it! I no longer want to see him-he has no compassion at all but if you want to just have a prescription written and no conversation-and you want to wait in pain for your apt...(you have to leave a LOT of messages to get a call back for an apt. even if its urgent-he just wants as many patients booked in a day!....Not for me!