A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Kabaker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Kabaker, Facial Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Kabaker, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
- Facelift (Rhytidoplasty)
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kabaker graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kabaker has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon S Kabaker MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Kabaker practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Kabaker has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Kabaker practices Otolaryngology and Plastic Surgery near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Otolaryngologists and Oakland Surgeons.