A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamen
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Kamen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Kamen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kamen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Kamen MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Kamen practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Kamen has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Kamen practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.