Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Kamen
Dr. Sheldon Kamen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Cleveland, OH. He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Kamen is affiliated with Marymount Hospital, University Hospitals Geauga Medical Center and South Pointe Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Kamen has the following 2 specialties
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
- Preventive Medicine
A preventive medicine/wellness specialist is a physician who, through additional training, has become an expert in methods for maintaining good health and preventing disease. These specialists are the doctors people see when they are generally...