A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Kamen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kamen
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kamen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Kamen, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamen graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Kamen has 10 hospital affiliations:
- UH Conneaut Medical Center
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Kamen MD is a male Ophthalmologist and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Kamen practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Kamen has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Kamen practices Ophthalmology near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Bedford, OH and Independence, OH.
See Cleveland Ophthalmologists.