The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Kaplan
Dr. Sheldon Kaplan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brick, NJ. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Pediatrics and Neuroradiology. Dr. Kaplan is affiliated with Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division, Ocean Medical Center and Jersey Shore University Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Kaplan has the following 4 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Sheldon Kaplan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brick, NJ.
Dr. Diane Connors
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Nuclear Medicine
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi37
Dr. Delan Dealwis
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi9
Dr. Robyn Frankel-Tiger
Brick, NJ 0.01 mi22