A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Klausner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Klausner, Sheldon Klausner, MD is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Klausner
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Klausner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Klausner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Frontal Sinusitis
- Functional Hearing Loss
- Nasal Obstruction
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klausner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klausner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Norman Klausner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon N. Klausner practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Klausner has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Klausner practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.