A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Klausner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Klausner is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Klausner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Klausner graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Klausner has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Norman Klausner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon N. Klausner practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Klausner has 4 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Klausner practices Otolaryngology near Santa Monica, CA.
See Santa Monica Otolaryngologists.