Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg, MD, MPH is a Doctor primarily located in Riviera Beach, FL. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology. Dr. Konigsberg is affiliated with Veterans Affairs Medical Center - Miami, Columbia Hospital and Good Samaritan Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riviera Beach, FL.
Dr. Steve Tragoon
Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Riviera Beach, FL 0.01 mi43
Dr. Dean Markham
Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Palm Beach Gardens, FL 0.01 mi15
Dr. Olga Shteiman
Geriatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Riviera Beach, FL 0.01 mi13