Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konigsberg
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Konigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konigsberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konigsberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riviera Beach, FL.