A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Konigsberg
Lung cancer is the #1 cause of deaths from cancer globally.Before Visiting Dr. Konigsberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Konigsberg graduated from Columbia University, New York. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Konigsberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Riviera Beach, FL.