A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg, MD, MPH is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Konigsberg has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Columbia Hospital
- Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg MD and MPH is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg has 1 office location.
- Dr. Sheldon Konigsberg practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near , .