A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovitz
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors and West Chester General Practitioners.