A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Primary Care Doctors.