Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lebovitz
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Lebovitz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lebovitz graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Lebovitz has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Lebovitz practices Family Medicine and General Practice near West Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Springfield, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See West Chester Family Physicians and West Chester General Practitioners.