A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Levine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Levine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Levine graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Levine has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital And Medical Center
- Alexian Brothers Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Allen Levine DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 39 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon A. Levine practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Levine has 5 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Levine practices Family Medicine near Tinley Park, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Tinley Park Family Physicians.