Dr. Sheldon Levine DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Tinley Park, IL

• Good
  • Bad

January 6th, 2016
Dr Levine is very good I feel He puts his patients first Have so much trust in him Feel so comforable. Been with Him for 20. Years. Besides he always Has time to answer all your Questions. Also he calls you for All results on tests. Be is. The. Best

June 6th, 2015
Was a good doctor before he starting working for MedPlus!
I HAD been with this doctor for FORTY YEARS and now I left. Terribly disappointing. The doctors staff is terrible. The doctor does NOT seem to have any control over them OR he chooses to defend their bad behavior over the care of his patient. My experience lately was going for a thyroid test. I was told it would be around $100, it was $300 and I was unemployed. Was told no insurance covers a shingles shot, took him at his word, and found out I paid $250 for NOTHING and that my insurance would have covered it. The latest was leaving a message w/his staff, my call was NEVER returned, and when he asked his staff WHO took the message no one remembered. How convenient! No consequences for his staff and I was sick as a dog. It appears the "inmates" are running the prison. I'm appalled by EVERYONE'S attitude regarding patient care. I would NEVER recommend this doctor to anyone. Remember. "I" was his patient for FORTY YEARS!

November 9th, 2009
Dr. Levine is Genuine!
I have been going to Dr. Levine for many years. He listens and focuses, not only on your needs, but what you have to say. He is always caring and considerate, and truly attentive. You would never know if he was having a bad day. BRAVO! I've seen other Dr.s that could really learn a lot from DR. LEVINE. Yes, I have waited in the office, on an average of 30 minutes or more. Though he is worth the wait, knowing he will diagnose me properly, and take part in my care. Thank you Dr. Levine, for always being there for us. You are truly appreciated! As for your staff, they are warm, caring and always friendly. Your office makes a great team!

March 7th, 2017