A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lichtblau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lichtblau is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lichtblau
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lichtblau Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Lichtblau, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lichtblau graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Lichtblau has 7 hospital affiliations:
- North General Hospital
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center - Concourse Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon A Lichtblau MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon A. Lichtblau practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lichtblau has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Lichtblau practices Orthopaedic Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Orthopedic Surgeons.