Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Lin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Vassar Brothers Medical Center
- Umdnj University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Lin practice?
Dr. Sheldon Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics, General Practice, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Summit Orthopedic Surgeons, Summit Surgeons, and Summit General Practitioners.