A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Lin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Lin has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Umdnj University Hospital
- Overlook Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Sutton Lin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Lin practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Lin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Summit, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Summit Surgeons.