A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg, Plastic Surgeon, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast Implants (Breast Implantation)
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Laser Hair Removal
- Tummy Tuck
Education & Awards
Dr. Lincenberg graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago.
Dr. Lincenberg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Lawrenceville
- Saint Joseph'S Hospital Of Atlanta
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon M Lincenberg MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon M. Lincenberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg practices Plastic Surgery near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Cumming, GA.
See Atlanta Plastic Surgeons.