Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg?

Awesome experience!

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

The complete process of Breast Augmentation with Dr Lincenberg and his entire staff from initial consultation to post surgery follow ups has been nothing short of spectacular. The end result has certainly helped boost my self esteem, which in turn has truely made my life richer and more comforting to me. Dr Lincenberg's concern for me and my expected results was first and foremost in the entire process, and was sincere. Very artfull work Dr., Thank You!!!

Posted on September 25th, 2017

He is so nice. Very good dr. Always really helpful.

An Outstanding surgeon

Posted on August 18th, 2017

By far one of the nicest and most professional offices I have been to. Plus he is an outstanding surgeon and has a good bedside manner, which if you are anything like me, the bedside manner is really important. I've had two surgeries with him (both on my chest) and I am thrilled with the result!

WORST DOCTOR IN ATLANTA

Posted on February 1st, 2017

Mrs.

Posted on September 9th, 2016

After giving birth three times by cesarian section, I had no muscles tone in my lower tummy and excess skin with no elasticity. In 2009, Dr. Lincenberg did my full tummy tuck. He corrected the muscles, cut off the excess skin, and gave me a smooth flat tummy. I have been very pleased! Now I am able to enjoy the athletic events my family frequents, because I too am able to exercise. The pre and post-surgery appointments ran on time. He and his staff were informative and professional. I would reccomend him as a competent and caring plastic surgeon.

Great facial surgeon

Posted on August 10th, 2016

Had a mini lift that looked so natural. Healed very quickly, no scars. Then years later had my eye lids done. The most amazing job. Same natural look plus no scars! Would highly recommend

Posted on November 23rd, 2015

Dr. Lincenberg is a consummate professional, but he is also very caring and personable. His office staff were fantastic as well. I highly recommend him.

Professionalism and Care

Posted on September 16th, 2015

Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg is an excellent plastic surgeon we have used this year with excellent results. Recently he took a deal of time to explain to me the necessary and intricate details of an upcoming major surgery and helped to put my mind at ease. If you desire an excellent doctor who combines knowledge, expertise and kindness for an incredible outcome I highly recommend Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg!

Best surgeon, best bedside manner, best staff!

Posted on August 6th, 2015

3 surgeries, breast, tummy tuck and face lift. All wonderful with the best results. Could not be happier.

Excellent Surgeon with Excellent Ethics

Posted on June 9th, 2015

I have had three separate surgeries with Dr. Lincenberg: Breast augmentation, a tummy tuck (a huge one), and facial surgery. I can only recommend him. There were some complications with the tummy tuck when I had to cough and the inside sutures broke. Dr. Lincenberg monitored the healing process for a while in the hopes the incision would heal on its own. When it turned out that it was not healing in a satisfactory manner he took care of it and even refused his surgeon's fee. I have been greatly impressed by both his skill and the professionality and skill of his staff. If I have other surgeries in the future I will definitely think of Dr. Lincenberg first.

Posted on May 19th, 2015

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lincenberg and Georgia Plastic Surgery! How my life has beautifully changed because of my fantastic physical results and the way this has improved my emotional and psychological well being!!! Dr. Lincenberg and his staff are always welcoming, attentive, and interested in me as a person in addition to being most professional and knowledgeable! Dr. Lincenberg takes unhurried time to listen and answer all my questions! He puts me at ease and I know that at that moment, I am the most important person in the room be it his office or the operating room. I have been a patient of Dr. Lincenberg's for 10 years and have had varied procedures. I have recommended his practice to many friends and relatives and I would think of seeing no one but Dr. Lincenberg for any Plastic Surgery needs!!! It is always a joy to work with Georgia Plastic Surgery!!!

Very Happy Cosmetic Surgery Patient

Posted on February 21st, 2015

Fantastic surgical results from Dr. Lincenberg. He really cares about his patients.