Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 18th, 2017
An Outstanding surgeon
By far one of the nicest and most professional offices I have been to. Plus he is an outstanding surgeon and has a good bedside manner, which if you are anything like me, the bedside manner is really important. I've had two surgeries with him (both on my chest) and I am thrilled with the result!

February 1st, 2017
WORST DOCTOR IN ATLANTA

September 9th, 2016
Mrs.
After giving birth three times by cesarian section, I had no muscles tone in my lower tummy and excess skin with no elasticity. In 2009, Dr. Lincenberg did my full tummy tuck. He corrected the muscles, cut off the excess skin, and gave me a smooth flat tummy. I have been very pleased! Now I am able to enjoy the athletic events my family frequents, because I too am able to exercise. The pre and post-surgery appointments ran on time. He and his staff were informative and professional. I would reccomend him as a competent and caring plastic surgeon.

August 10th, 2016
Great facial surgeon
Had a mini lift that looked so natural. Healed very quickly, no scars. Then years later had my eye lids done. The most amazing job. Same natural look plus no scars! Would highly recommend

November 23rd, 2015
Dr. Lincenberg is a consummate professional, but he is also very caring and personable. His office staff were fantastic as well. I highly recommend him.

September 16th, 2015
Professionalism and Care
Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg is an excellent plastic surgeon we have used this year with excellent results. Recently he took a deal of time to explain to me the necessary and intricate details of an upcoming major surgery and helped to put my mind at ease. If you desire an excellent doctor who combines knowledge, expertise and kindness for an incredible outcome I highly recommend Dr. Sheldon Lincenberg!

August 6th, 2015
Best surgeon, best bedside manner, best staff!
3 surgeries, breast, tummy tuck and face lift. All wonderful with the best results. Could not be happier.

June 9th, 2015
Excellent Surgeon with Excellent Ethics
I have had three separate surgeries with Dr. Lincenberg: Breast augmentation, a tummy tuck (a huge one), and facial surgery. I can only recommend him. There were some complications with the tummy tuck when I had to cough and the inside sutures broke. Dr. Lincenberg monitored the healing process for a while in the hopes the incision would heal on its own. When it turned out that it was not healing in a satisfactory manner he took care of it and even refused his surgeon's fee. I have been greatly impressed by both his skill and the professionality and skill of his staff. If I have other surgeries in the future I will definitely think of Dr. Lincenberg first.

May 19th, 2015
I cannot say enough wonderful things about Dr. Lincenberg and Georgia Plastic Surgery! How my life has beautifully changed because of my fantastic physical results and the way this has improved my emotional and psychological well being!!! Dr. Lincenberg and his staff are always welcoming, attentive, and interested in me as a person in addition to being most professional and knowledgeable! Dr. Lincenberg takes unhurried time to listen and answer all my questions! He puts me at ease and I know that at that moment, I am the most important person in the room be it his office or the operating room. I have been a patient of Dr. Lincenberg's for 10 years and have had varied procedures. I have recommended his practice to many friends and relatives and I would think of seeing no one but Dr. Lincenberg for any Plastic Surgery needs!!! It is always a joy to work with Georgia Plastic Surgery!!!

February 21st, 2015
Very Happy Cosmetic Surgery Patient
Fantastic surgical results from Dr. Lincenberg. He really cares about his patients.

October 22nd, 2014
NP
From start to finish beginning with my first consultation, things moved swiftly. Just the way I like. All my questions were answered. Topics of concern were thoroughly discussed to my satisfaction. He actually advertised a product that was delivered! I finally achieved the look that I had been fighting for for years. Twenty years to be exact. After my first set of twins, 31 years ago, no exercise/diet regimen would fix the elastic appearance of my stomach post baby. To sum it up, Great doctor who knows his craft, and I'm very pleased with the results! I also was very impressed with his nurse Vera. She was exceptionally attentive and very supportive.

October 12th, 2014
Definitely recommend to others
Having any type of sugery can be very frighting. The cost, not knowing what to expect before and after the procedure is over. Dr Lincenberg and his staff made my partner and I feel very comfortable about the procedure I was looking into have having. Everyone was very friendly and eager to answer all my questions and concerns with knowledge and patiance. I am very pleased with my results and will definitely recommend him to anyone.