Dr. Sheldon Manspeizer MD Patient Reviews

• 1 review

Showing 1 - 1 review

November 28th, 2012
Would not go back!!!
I arrived at my scheduled appointment and was the only person in the waiting room. I, of course, was happy to see this. My information was collected by an older woman who appeared to be slightly unorganized but friendly. I was asked to return to the waiting room which I did. Several minutes later another patient arrived and a young lady came out to speak with her. I stopped her before she left to inquire about paying for my co-pay and she replied that it would be collected shortly. Just as she walked away I was called to the back to see the doctor. He was pleasant and appeared to be concerned about my issue. The examinatin was thorough. After seeing the doctor I was tired and left after discussing the follow-up appointment. It wasn't until I received a letter in the mail several weeks later stating "I had a responsibility to pay a co-pay, etc....". I contacted the office immediately. I explained to "Zen" I had tried to pay and was told it would be collected later and that never happened. I was not in any way attempting to deceive anyone. Her reply??? "WELL, I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL YOU"!!!!!!!! Really??? Poor Customer service, that's what I can tell you. Because of this I will not go back for my follow-up. To make matters worse they are open only business hours (until 4pm) and closed on weekends. I'm at work from 9am to 5pm. They do not accept credit cards per "Zen" so I will have to either take 1/2 day off just to pay cash or mail a money order or check. Just Wonderful! I will not return.