A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Mike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Mike is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mike graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Boulder City Hospital
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Edward Mike MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon E. Mike practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Mike has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Mike practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Family Physicians, Henderson General Practitioners, and Henderson Internists.