A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Mike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Mike is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mike
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Mike Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mike graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Mike has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- Boulder City Hospital
- University Med Center of Southern Nevada
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Edward Mike MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon E. Mike practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Mike has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Mike practices Family Medicine, General Practice, and Internal Medicine near Henderson, NV.
See Henderson Primary Care Doctors and Henderson Internists.