Dr. Sheldon Mike Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Sheldon Mike?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 19th, 2015

beware

I thought this doctor was nice when my husband went to see him. I had seen a PA in the same office and had complained about his attitude, so when I went to switch to Dr. Sheldon I was told I was 'released from their office' or some other ridiculous lame excuse. so I'm hunting for another doctor, will be my fourth in three month. But this is typical of treatment I've received from all the Caremore offices. I would never set foot in their offices again or sign up for this plan.

December 29th, 2014

Patient for over 10 years

Dr Mike gets right to the point and diagnoses after listening to issues. Asks any questions needed and moves on. No wasting my time or his...his nurse Lisa is the best!!

April 30th, 2012

Unsympathetic and Cold

Left the the physician's office in tears. I had a health issue that I have been very embarrassed to talk about for years. I finally decided to ask him for help. Dr. Sheldon dismissed my problem, and offered no solution. Did not offer any follow up appointment, despite the fact that I have no primary physician in Henderson. Was annoyed when I asked him about how a drug he was prescribing me worked. I would never recommend to anyone I care about. The most disheartening physicians visit I have ever had

January 13th, 2012

FINDING A NEW DOC

He didn't want or listen to the problems I was having. He just wanted me in and out. Typical for the docs out here. When I told him I was having pain he prescribed 15 pills, what is that a joke? Then when I wanted to refill them he wanted me to come in for another appt., that is nuts I had seen him the month before and I still have the issues. He is and was no help at all. I think he just wanted the money for another visit. What a joke this guy is.

June 21st, 2011

Great Doc

I have been going to see Dr. Mike for many years now...my husband, who is diabetic, also sees him. He has a very dry sense of humor but he listens, takes care of it and sends you on your way. I don't have much time so it's perfect for me....

March 11th, 2010

Unhelpful

Everytime I go see him it seems like he never wants to hear about the problems your having, I had a few issues one time and he only wanted to liste to one and told me that the rest would be for next time. Simple problems like some anti-biotics when your sick is such a hassel to obtain unless you make a appointment and see him and after you wait for 45-60 minutes to see him your in the office for 5 minutes an then he writes the prescription for you. Your time and money is wasted. Wouldn't reccomend. In process of looking for new physician

May 18th, 2009

not happy at all

February 19th, 2009

Very Good Doctor

Dr. Mike is very detailed and tries to get a detailed picture of your overall health.

November 3rd, 2008

Dr Sheldon Mike--Truly a great Doctor

I was having a hard time finding a Dr. I liked and felt comfortable with in the state where I live. Dr's just don't seem to really want to take the time to listen to patients any more, and tend to skim over the problem. When I found Dr Mike, I was so happy to know that great Dr's still exist. Dr mike will listen to you, he will take time to examine your compalaints, and best of all, he doesn't take any chances when it comes to your health. I can't recommend highly enough, Dr. Mike. He stands heads above the rest.

May 15th, 2017