A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Morris accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Morris practice?
Dr. Sheldon Morris practices Ophthalmology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Brookhaven, PA.
See Chester Ophthalmologists.