A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Morris:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Morris is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Morris
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Morris Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Morris, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Morris graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Morris has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Delaware County Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Lewis Morris MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon L. Morris practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Morris has 7 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Morris practices Ophthalmology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA and Glen Mills, PA.
See Chester Ophthalmologists.