A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Muhlballer
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Muhlballer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhlballer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Muhlballer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon H Muhlballer MD is a male Urologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Muhlballer practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer practices Urology near Valley Stream, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Valley Stream Urologists.