A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Muhlballer graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Muhlballer has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon H Muhlballer MD is a male Urologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon H. Muhlballer practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Muhlballer practices Urology near Bronx, NY.
See Bronx Urologists.