A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Hersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Hersh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Hersh, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Disorders of ear
Education & Awards
Dr. Hersh graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hersh has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Paul Hersh MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Hersh practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Hersh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Hersh practices Otolaryngology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Woodmere, NY.
See Forest Hills Otolaryngologists.