inactive

Overall Review

December 15th, 2015
Best doctor ever

January 29th, 2015
I've been a patient of Dr. Paul's for nineteen years ...... He's the best OBGYN in Las Vegas !!! His very caring and thorough in his exam !!!!

June 25th, 2014
he is very rushy.doesnt listen. doesnt tell you anything at all.i hated the visits. would never recommend to anybody!

April 17th, 2014
Patient of 13 years
Dr. Paul is a wonderful doctor, He delivered my first child almost 13 years ago and my second just 3 years ago. Both pregnancies were high risk and he did everything to make sure both of my children and I were in good health. I trust him completely and would recommend him to anyone! And i must agree with other reviews...Kim is absolutely wonderful and delightful!

August 5th, 2013
I have seen a lot of doctors over the years and Dr. Paul is the best one by far . I would and have recommended him many times .

July 5th, 2012
Dr Paul is the best!
Dr. Paul has delivered 3 of my babies. I have high risk, complicated pregnancies and he has been wonderful through all of them. My last baby was born 8 weeks early and my health was at risk. He was so very caring and concerned.

January 16th, 2012
Overrated
Shouldn't a doctor share information with their patient if they think the patient's pelvic bone could be a possible hindrance in a vaginal delivery? I mean, he has been examining the patient for 9 months.

May 26th, 2011
Best Doctor In Vegas
I was a patient of Doctor Paul for about 10 years, he is highly skilled and really cares for his patients. Now since I have moved to New York, I am hoping to find a with a doctor with at least half the talent. Office staff is great, Kim is the best!!!!

March 25th, 2011
I had a very high risk, complicated pregnancy and ended up delivering 7 weeks early. Dr. Paul was so attentive and caring and available to me. I recommend him to everyone.

August 2nd, 2010
He spends time with me and listens to what I have to say. Great care. Excellent physician.

December 4th, 2009
1st Timer....
I am comfortable and confident that I am receiving the best care possible. The Dr. gives me ample time to ask questions, I never feel rushed or silly. I am grateful to have found such a great Dr. for my first time around. I will be a return customer if I am lucky enough!