A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Pike:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Pike, Urologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Pike, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Prostate Diseases (Prostatic Diseases)
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Pike graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Pike has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Peninsula Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Bruce Pike MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon B. Pike practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Pike has 3 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Pike practices Urology near Lawrence, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Lawrence Urologists.