inactive

April 10th, 2015
He saved my life

June 18th, 2014
kjc....ripped
I am in sheer disbelief .....this man is an incredible doctor. How did this happen?

January 11th, 2011
Dr. Randall changed my life
Dr. Randall performed my open RNY surgery in 2002. I lost 120 pounds and after eight years at a normal weight, I feel confident that I will maintain my weight loss for life. He did a great job - my scar is small, I did not need any additional surgery and my general health is great. Thank you Dr. Randall for changing my life!

February 22nd, 2010
I had my first surgery with Dr.Randall in 1987! I lost 130 pounds but more importantly the quality of my life improved tremendously. I married a wonderful man and was blessed with twins in 1998! I have kept in touch with Dr.Randallover the years and he has always been there to support me and answer any questions I may have. He is a kind, caring man and an extermely skilled surgeon who is a leader in the field of bariatrics. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering gastric bypass or lap band surgery.