Surgeons
HALLMARK HEALTH SYSTEM/Melrose-Wakefield Hospital
170 Governors Ave
Medford, MA 02155
781-306-6081
Locations and availability (3)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  kjc....ripped  |  show details
by kevin on Jun 18th, 2014

I am in sheer disbelief .....this man is an incredible doctor. How did this happen?

|  Great doctor!!  |  show details
by Marisa S on Oct 17th, 2013

I started seeing Dr. Randall in January I started losing weight right from the beginning with his guidance and suggestions. I had my surgery in June and today I'm 4 months post op -75lbs and feeling great!! He is such a great dr and takes every possible precaution before surgery.

|  Dr Randall's License Has Been Suspended in Mass  |  show details
by Dave F on Sep 24th, 2013

This evening, I found out that Dr Randall's license to practice medicine had been suspended by the State Board of Medicine. Here is there press release: WAKEFIELD: At its meeting on August 16, 2013, the state Board of Registration in Medicine took disciplinary action against the medical license of Sheldon Randall, M.D. The Board summarily suspended Dr. Randall's medical license, finding him an immediate and serious threat to the public health, safety or welfare. The Board based its decision on allegations that Dr. Randall's treatment of four patients failed to meet the standard of care. Dr. Randall is a 1978 graduate of the Centro de Estudios Universitarios Xochicalco and was first licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts in 1985. He practiced general surgery in Medford and Natick. Eleven years ago, Dr Randall caused my father to pass away. He was performing a gastric bypass reversal and failed to sew up three holes in his stomach. My Dad developed sepsis and passes away five weeks later. My family and I decided to not sue for malpractice. We filed a complaint with the Board of Medicine, but nothing was ever done. I am glad that Dr Randall will never be take someone before their time.

|  Dr. Randall changed my life  |  show details
Jan 11th, 2011

Dr. Randall performed my open RNY surgery in 2002. I lost 120 pounds and after eight years at a normal weight, I feel confident that I will maintain my weight loss for life. He did a great job - my scar is small, I did not need any additional surgery and my general health is great. Thank you Dr. Randall for changing my life!

|  thank you for 2nd chanche @ life  |  show details
by Abilio Richard Casanola on Mar 28th, 2010

Dr,Randall and ATAFF thank you all for all u have done for me and my family 200 and STILL GROING STRONG Sheldon u came in our life my life I can i say u said a so posssssitive message to me i was and will allways be the postEr man i was perfect i fo;;owed all istructioncs an continue our path i no longer work in boston but Dr Randal if ur ever in miami in the hospital Mercy or Holycross area please and thank your amigo Abilio R Casanola

|  show details
Feb 22nd, 2010

I had my first surgery with Dr.Randall in 1987! I lost 130 pounds but more importantly the quality of my life improved tremendously. I married a wonderful man and was blessed with twins in 1998! I have kept in touch with Dr.Randallover the years and he has always been there to support me and answer any questions I may have. He is a kind, caring man and an extermely skilled surgeon who is a leader in the field of bariatrics. I wholeheartedly recommend him to anyone considering gastric bypass or lap band surgery.