A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Roberts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Roberts is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Roberts, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Roberts graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Roberts has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
- Banner Boswell Medical Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon D Roberts MD is a male Urologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon D. Roberts practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Roberts has 8 office locations.
Dr. Sheldon Roberts practices Urology near Peoria, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Sun City West, AZ.
See Peoria Urologists.