A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon P Rosenthal MD is a male Urologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal practices Urology near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Urologists.