A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rosenthal
Hysterectomy Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about hysterectomy operations and types of procedures for removal of the uterus.Before Visiting Dr. Rosenthal Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Rosenthal graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Rosenthal has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Clearfield Hospital
- Elk Regional Saint Mary's Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon P Rosenthal MD is a male Urologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon P. Rosenthal practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Rosenthal practices Urology near Clearfield, PA.
See Clearfield Urologists.