A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Addison Disease (Hypocorticism)
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Gland Cancer
- Thyroid Cancer
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Rubenfeld graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rubenfeld has 5 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Rubenfeld practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Houston, TX.
See Houston Endocrinologists.