A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Sheldon Greenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Sheldon Greenberg, Psychiatrist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Greenberg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Greenberg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Sheldon Greenberg, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Greenberg graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Greenberg has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Louis A Weiss Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Sheldon Stuart Greenberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 44 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Sheldon S. Greenberg practice?
- Dr. Sheldon Greenberg has 1 office location.
Dr. Sheldon Greenberg practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Psychiatrists and Chicago Addiction Specialists.